At Kelly Trotter Motor Group the health and safety of our community, customers, and staff, is an absolute priority as the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation continues to evolve.
We have implemented measures to assist with keeping everyone as healthy and safe as possible around the dealership:
· Social distancing practices in all areas of the dealership
· Hospital grade hand sanitiser at receptions, staff desks and all bathrooms
· Public spaces sanitised and cleaned daily
· High traffic surfaces sanitised frequently
Our Service and Parts team are here to continue providing the maintenance, safety inspections and warranty repairs that your vehicle will continue to require.
Additional service measures we have adopted includes:
· Complimentary sanitisation of the interior of your vehicle before and after service work
· Seat, gear knob and steering wheel plastic covers used for service and removed on pickup
· Social distancing practices for service customers in waiting areas
Our Sales Department is open for deliveries, product consultation and ordering. Additional measures adopted for customers wishing to purchase includes:
· Sanitising of vehicles prior to test driving
· Sanitising of all vehicles prior to delivery
· All Loan cars sanitised before pick-up and on return
· Upon request, we are pleased to arrange local delivery of vehicles to customer’s interested in test driving or purchasing
· After hours appointments available on request
· CLOSED on Sundays
Alternatively, we have put in place steps for purchasing a vehicle from the comfort of your own home:
· Contact us via your choice of communication: email, phone, webchat, website inquiry form or Facebook messenger
· We will then contact you to arrange your test drive, at a time and place that suits you
· Finance and insurance discussions can be arranged over the phone
· EFT payment can be managed over the phone or by email
· Delivery of your vehicle can be arranged over the phone, and we can deliver directly to you
Our priority is to do our part to keep everyone safe.
Should you require any further information on Service, Parts or Sales please contact our team on 02 4918 7800. For a personalised appointment or if you would like us to bring a sanitised car to you for a test drive we are very happy to arrange.
We want to assure you we will do our best to support you during this challenging period.
Kelly Suzuki's resources and automotive knowledge are vast, and this shows in the quality of our product and level of service.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service and support throughout the entire country.
So come in and take us for a test drive today!
Get Directions View On Map